Classes are held the First Saturday of Every Month
This is an 8-hour, state approved, early intervention class to help you understand and stop high-risk use of alcohol or drugs. This class educates individuals to better understand how current use of alcohol and drugs are negatively affecting their daily lives. We focus on how alcohol & drugs affect the mind and body, and to recognize the signs and symptoms of alcohol and drug abuse.
- This class fulfills the legal requirements established under the Washington Administrative Code for court-referred clients.
- Our agency is state certified.
- Our instructors possess the educational background and required certification to teach the approved curriculum.
- You will receive a certificate at the end of class (Court documentation).
- We will gladly fax documents as needed, just let us know.
- Class is from 9 am to 5 pm, please arrive at 8:45 to sign in.
- A booklet is provided and please bring a lunch.
Cost of the ADIS is $80.00
Call early to reserve a your place, 360-755-1125. Prepayment is requested, cash or credit card (Unfortunately, Insurance companies will not pay for ADIS)